Chartered in 1892, Spratt Savings Bank is the oldest bank in South Carolina. And this continuity and stability is what we offer to our customers. With two locations to serve you in Chester and Great Falls, we offer you unsurpassed customer service.
- As the only financial institution headquartered in Chester County, our vision is to be the “financial partner of choice” with consumers, businesses, churches and institutions in our market.
To be recognized as:
- An exceptionally sound financial institution with pride in our history and enthusiasm for our future.
- A financial partner dedicated to helping our customers achieve economic success and financial security.
- A corporate citizen deeply committed to serving Chester County by participating in activities that will promote economic expansion and improve the quality of life for all Chester County citizens.
- An employer devoted to the personal and professional growth and development of our employees.
Our ultimate purpose is to create an organization that will (1) allow us to significantly impact the financial success of our customers, (2) achieve long-term financial success for the Bank through stable earnings while growing deposits and earning assets, and (3) create an environment that encourages professional growth and development for our employees.