Business Preferred Investment
This account features competitive interest rates. The number of transactions is restricted. Interest is compounded daily and paid monthly.
- $5,000 minimum to open
- Only 6 checks per statement period allowed
- 6 transfers from your account per statement cycle including the 6 checks per month
- Unlimited over-the-counter withdrawals
Certificates of Deposit
Certificates are savings plans that pay a fixed rate of interest for a specified term. Minimum opening balance requirements vary based on the term of the certificate. Some certificates can be opened for as low as $500. Automatic renewals are provided on all certificates for your convenience. Spratt Savings Bank has competitive rates and terms to meet your investment and time horizon needs. We also offer outstanding “Specials” that we encourage you to investigate.
- Opening balance based on product selected and term
- Opening minimum balance requirements range from $500 – $2,500
- Maturity dates range from 30 days to 48 months